Why Work for Bonfire?
At Bonfire, you can make a difference, you can create your own path, you can be challenged in an environment that rewards grit and ingenuity. When we say we are a values driven organization, it isn’t just talk. As a company we follow the EOS methodology which supports our growth and ensures that our purpose, our core values, and our employees are aligned to our work efforts.
That’s the Bonfire way!
Customer Success Associate
OSP Engineer II
What’s in it for you
We are dedicated to making our ENPS score 100% and committed to offering a comprehensive and competitive benefits package. Bonfire strives to have a World Class Benefits Program. By doing so, we offer competitive pay, health and financial benefits, perks, and incentives, cultural and engagement initiatives, and have a passion to help the local and greater community.
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision options with HSA
- Opportunities to earn employer contributions
- Employer Assistance Program (EAP) offering counseling, legal, and financial services
- 401(k) with a match
- Phantom Equity Program
- Life Insurance
- Ancillary Benefits
Employee Perks & Incentives
- Professional Growth Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Referral Program
- Discounts via Obsidian HR
- New hires get up to a $300 remote office equipment/supply allowance
- FTO and Company Holidays
- Health and Wellness Events
- Hybrid options to be in the office or not when you wish to work remote.
Culture & Engagement
- Monthly company town hall meetings
- Quarterly syncs with your manager
- Opportunities to volunteer time, contribute to charitable programs, and play a vital role in helping us achieve our philanthropic goals
- We’ve partnered with nonprofits, including:
- Heart and Hand Center
- Colorado Uplift
- Houses for Warriors